A copy of the month’s notifications will be available on this page below (but may not be as timely as the app).
Just a reminder that school closes at 12.45 for the paid union meeting. Pick up as normal but at 12.45. If your child/ren are staying until 3.00 they will need to be collected from the hall.
Also we have a lost set of keys at school. If yu find a set with an Audi key can you please return to the office.
|Reminders for week 8
1. The literacy festival kicks off on Monday morning with the character parade in the hall, dress up as your favourite book character. We have multiple authors visiting over the next two weeks, it all finishes off with the PJ and jellybeans evening on Thursday 21 June.
2. The interschool cross country is on Tuesday at Fowlds Park for the children who qualified. The race schedule is on the school app.
3. The school will close at 12.45 on Wednesday for teachers to attend the paid union meeting. Please ensure you have returned your slip so we are aware of your child’s plans.
4. There will be no lunch orders on Wednesday.
5. On PJ and Jelly Bean night, there will be a bar in the staff room, with cheese plates, sausage sizzle, sushi and water available for purchase. We need some volunteers to assist us on the night. If any parents are available, please email the community group at [email protected]
6. Beats and Bingo is on Saturday evening. Thanks to all those who have purchased tickets.
7. Please do not park in the school grounds. The car parks are for staff only, as the signs indicate. Following two cars that have been scraped, and many staff inconvenienced when they try to leave the swimming pool car park in the afternoon, we must enforce this rule. Cars in the wrong place at the wrong time will be towed.
|Reminders for week 7
|Reminders for week 6
Just a reminder cross-country is tomorrow from 10.00am at Unitec sports ground (gate 3). Please wear your house shirt (or t-shirt the same colour as your house) and running shoes. We are aware it is cold in the morning but children will need shorts or clothing appropriate for running. Spare clothes for after running would help too as the fields are better but there are pockets of mud still. A full race schedule is available on the school app. Please adhere to all parking restrictions at Unitec.
|Reminders for week 5
1. The second part of the Reading Together workshop is on Monday evening in the staffroom starting at 6.30pm.
2. NSW – Science Test – Tuesday, May 29thlf you entered your child in the NSW Science test we are reminding you that this test is on Tuesday, May 29th. Please ensure your child is at school on time that day. We are only able to test on that day, so if your child is away then they will not be able to sit it. We will let students know which room they need to go to for the test.
3. Whole school cross country is Friday at Unitec sports fields, entry is gate 3. Please be aware Unitec security do parking patrol. Timings are on the school app. We recommend a bag with a spare change of clothes and a towel for this event.
4. This week is Samoan language week.
5. Only 5 tables left for Beats by Bingo on Saturday 23 June, 7 -11:30 pm, Gladstone School Hall.