At the end of the school year in December your child will be bringing home a copy of the stationery list and the School Fees/Donation form following “Meet the Teacher” day. The list will enable you to purchase stationery over the school holidays so your child can bring it on the first day, Friday 7 February 2020.
We encourage you to support the school fundraising initiative by purchasing your stationery requirements through Office Max “Back to School”. This company makes generous donations to the school by means of rewards points in return for your loyalty.
Thank you for your support.
We ask that you pay the compulsory charges by the start of term one as the specialist books are provided on day one. We would also appreciate the donation for term one. You will be emailed in terms 2,3,4 as a reminder if required.
FEES & DONATIONS 2020
Thank you to those of you who pay your school fees, donations and camp charges. We appreciate your support.
Payment per annum:
1st Child $320 per annum
2nd & subsequent children $280 per annum
Pay the donation per term:
1st child $80 per term
2nd & subsequent children $70 per term
We would prefer you to use our online payment system “The Edge” to pay for any fees and/or donations.
Payment details are included on the following fees/donations forms:
STATIONERY PURCHASING OPTIONS 2020:
- Order on-line from the Gladstone OfficeMax My School website
- Mail order using the form from the OfficeMax My School website
- Visit the OfficeMax Store in Mt Eden to buy your stationery they have the information you need
- Print the appropriate list below to the right or find it on the Officemax website and purchase in the store of your choice
- Print a quote with costs for WINZ from the OfficeMax My School website
By purchasing through OfficeMax Gladstone School receives generous reward points. Thank you for your support.