LUNCH ORDERING IN 2020:
Good news. The Tasty Tuckshop who run our canteen are changing their method of payment to KINDO to be in line with Gladstone School. That will be much easier for parents as we already use KINDO for our other activities.
If you currently use the 2019 canteen payment system you need to use up all the credit on your account between now and 13 December. That is the date the canteen will close this year at Gladstone. Get ordering!
LUNCH ORDERING 2019:
Order online at www.lunchonline.co.nz or order at school.
Operates: Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays only (same as existing)
Alongside the existing system of ordering lunches at Gladstone by putting cash in an envelope in the hall, there is a new ONLINE ordering system operating from now on. The two systems will be run side by side until further notice.
To register go to www.lunchonline.co.nz
1. Register online and link to Gladstone Primary School
2. Set up your account with a minimum payment of $20 using credit card or internet banking.
3. Select from the menu and place your order before 9am on lunch days i.e. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. You can order in advance as well for these lunch days.
1. Happy Roc Cafe operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only from the kitchen in the back of the hall.
2. Happy Roc Cafe sells food at morning tea – queue up and buy at the beginning of morning tea.
3. Happy Roc sells lunches – which need to be pre-ordered before school.
4. The menu is on the window of the hall kitchen for lunch and morning tea items.
5. At the back of the hall are the envelopes to write out the order for lunch on, which is then put in the locked green box sitting next to the envelopes.
6. Please try to include the correct amount but any small change that is required will be given out with the lunch itself.
7. Each class will have a monitor that brings the lunch orders to the classrooms.
Last updated: 15 May 2019