Order online at www.lunchonline.co.nz or order at school.
News for 2019:
Hi everyone! Kia ora tātou
Welcome back to Term 1 2019! We hope you have had a restful and safe holiday. Thank you for your on-going support of Lunchonline.
At the beginning of every year your children will usually change classrooms – please update your child’s details by clicking “members” and changing their classroom name and school (otherwise your lunches will end up in the wrong location). If your child no longer attends a school with Lunchonline then you can make them “inactive” by unticking the box next to their name.
If you have finished with Lunchonline altogether then you will want to close your account and get a refund of any leftover money. Simply click “close account” and follow the instructions to receive your refund (less a $5 admin fee). If you have less than $5 left on your account you won’t receive a refund. We now have the capability for you to donate your remaining credit on your account straight back to your school.
All refunds will be being processed on 28th January – if you close your account by 27th January you will receive your refund on 28th – if you miss this deadline then the next batch of refunds will be processed at the end of Term 1 2019.
Operates: Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays only (same as existing)
Alongside the existing system of ordering lunches at Gladstone by putting cash in an envelope in the hall, there is a new ONLINE ordering system operating from now on. The two systems will be run side by side until further notice.
To register go to www.lunchonline.co.nz
1. Register online and link to Gladstone Primary School
2. Set up your account with a minimum payment of $20 using credit card or internet banking.
3. Select from the menu and place your order before 9am on lunch days i.e. Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. You can order in advance as well for these lunch days.
1. Happy Roc Cafe operates on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays only from the kitchen in the back of the hall.
2. Happy Roc Cafe sells food at morning tea – queue up and buy at the beginning of morning tea.
3. Happy Roc sells lunches – which need to be pre-ordered before school.
4. The menu is on the window of the hall kitchen for lunch and morning tea items.
5. At the back of the hall are the envelopes to write out the order for lunch on, which is then put in the locked green box sitting next to the envelopes.
6. Please try to include the correct amount but any small change that is required will be given out with the lunch itself.
7. Each class will have a monitor that brings the lunch orders to the classrooms.
Last updated: 11 February 2019